Tutu dress crochet top
Tutorial for DIY tutu dress crochet top
- Soft tulle fabric (6inch x 100 yards). I am using Light chamgpagne and Light pink (v2) colour for this project.
1. Cutting the tulle
- Make a cardboard template.
- Spool your tulle fabric
- Cut fabric to size
2. Preparing the crochet top
- Find something to stretch the crochet top. I am using a container, but you can use a chair or something else.
- Fold your tulle strand in half
- Push your tulle through the hole (start on a second row)
- Pull the other side of the strand into the loop, and gently pulling it.
3. The fun starts now!
- Repeat the process.
- The more tulle strands you use, the dress will become fuller and fluffy.
- You can either use 1 colour, 2 or more colours. Creativity, there is no limit!
4. Adding fabric flowers embellishment
- Choose your own matching fabric flower embellishment
- To attach fabric flowers, you can either hand-sewn them or use fabric glued
5. End results!