DIY Glitter iron on transfer, for Hair bow
DIY tutorial for Small Glitter iron on transfer applique, to fit linen fabric bows.
1. Prepare the material: fabric bow, cut up glitter iron-on transfer, baking paper.
2. Positioned the iron-on transfer in a flat surface area.
3. You can place the baking paper ontop of the iron-on transfer, to protect the bow.
Use the iron and go over the applique gently with a small amount of pressure. I typically run a few passes over it, probably around 10 seconds per section. You can check after you do the first 10 seconds, if you think that it is required longer time, you can place the plastic/baking paper on top of the applique and iron it again for a few passes.
4. Allow it to cool for 5 - 10 seconds or longer if it is too hot too touch. Peeling the plastic layer. Carefully peal off the plastic layer and discard the plastic in the rubbish.
5. For a headband, you can use this satin covered headband, and insert it through the fabric bow's loop.
For this sample, we are using Twisted bow. Similar process were carried on.